You are here
Terms and Conditions
Unless specifically stated, all terms and conditions from hereon refer to The Quay.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to alter the programme without prior notice.
- Latecomers may either be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance or be refused admission.
- Any recording of the performance (either audio or visual) is prohibited. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry of, and use of, such equipment on the premises.
- You will be advised of any additional charge in addition to the face price of your ticket(s) at the time of booking.
Collecting at the Box Office
- If you have chosen to collect your tickets at the Box Office, you can pick them up in person from the Box Office between 10am and 6pm Monday to Friday, 12pm and 6pm Saturday. Alternatively you can collect them when you attend the performance.
- We recommend picking up your tickets at least half an hour before the performance begins.
- Please bring along proof of eligibility for any discounted tickets.
Tickets to Be Posted - Telephone Bookings Only
- You must advise the Box Office staff prior to your transaction being processed if you wish to have your tickets sent to you by first class post.
- A surcharge will be added to cover the reasonable costs of postage etc.
- Please note we do not post out discounted tickets or tickets for performances less than one week away.
- We always accept cash from personal callers to the box office.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro and Delta.
- All cheques should be made payable to The Quay Theatre.
Exchanges and Refunds
- In normal circumstances, we do not issue refunds.
- If we are obliged to cancel a show or performance for reasons beyond our reasonable control, a credit or refund of the face value of the ticket(s) will be offered.
- If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking at The Quay, you will not be entitled to a refund. However, if a minimum 48 hours notice is given, and at the absolute discretion of the management, you may be permitted to use the face price of the cancelled ticket(s) against the face price of ticket(s) for an alternative show(s) or performance(s).
- If a show is sold out, and you are unable to use your tickets, please call the Box Office and we may be able to resell your tickets to any customers on a waiting list for that performance.